51. “My voice went recently, never happened before, off like a tap. I had to sit in silence for nine days, chalkboard around my neck. Like an old-school mime. Like a kid in the naughty corner. Like a Victorian mute.”
52. “I want to go and see things as a fan again. I am a fan, but I can’t remember what it feels like to be a fan anymore. Because I’ve become an artist. I’ve become the artist.”
53. “You have to prioritize what you stress about when you have a child.”
54. “The focus on my appearance has really surprised me. I’ve always been a size 14 to 16, I don’t care about clothes, I’d rather spend my money on cigarettes and booze.”
55. “Sometimes with pop music, you have to see it to love it. With soul music, it’s sparse. There’s nothing that’s pretentious or planned. It’s just so gutsy.”
56. “I find it quite difficult to think that there’s, you know, about 20 million people listening to my album that I wrote very selfishly to get over a breakup. I didn’t write it being that it’s going to be a hit.”
57. “I think it’s shameful when you sell out. It depends what kind of artist you wanna be, but I don’t want my name anywhere near another brand.”
58. “I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don’t find thin girls attractive; be happy and healthy. I’ve never had a problem with the way I look. I’d rather have lunch with my friends than go to a gym.”
59. “I’m very confident. Even when I read people saying horrible stuff about my weight.”
60. “I mean, the thought of someone spending $20 to come and see me and saying ‘Oh, I prefer the record and she’s completely shattered the illusion’ really upsets me. It’s such a big deal that people come give me their time.”
61. “For people to link my music to their lives, it’s incredible, there’s no other feeling like it.”
62. “I want to leave an album behind that is classic, that people in 50 years will refer to and pass on to their children. An album that you never bored of.”
63. “I can’t believe I did a peace sign on TV – like Ringo Starr!”
64. “I love a card. You know, cards? At birthdays? I collect them.”
65. “Americans are always mortified when I tell them this, but in England, it’s a tradition to put your plaques and photographs and awards and gold records and stuff in your bathroom. I don’t know why.”
66. “There will be no new music until it’s good enough and until I’m ready.”
67. “I no longer buy papers or tabloids or magazines or read blogs. I used to. But it was just filling up my day with hatred.”
68. “I will not do festivals. The thought of an audience that big frightens the life out of me.”
69. “I’ve seen people where it rules their lives, you know, who want to be thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down. And I just don’t want that in my life.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 60 free pictures with Adele Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.