51. “Baseball changes through the years. It gets milder.”
— Babe Ruth
52. “All ballplayers should quit when it starts to feel as if all the baselines run uphill.”
53. “I don’t need to know where the green is. Where is the golf course?”
54. “That last one sounded kinda high to me.”
55. “I hit an inside-the-park home run! I beat it out! Can you believe that?”
56. “If I’d just tried for them dinky singles I could’ve batted around .600.”
57. “Read about your case of amnesia. Must be a new brand.”
58. “Paris ain’t much of a town.”
59. “How about a little noise. How do you expect a man to putt?”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 50 free pictures with Babe Ruth Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.