201. “The whole idea is just to continue to make movies that I enjoy playing and that audiences are going to enjoy me in, just to put out quality on a lot of different levels.”
— Dwayne Johnson
202. “Once you believe in who you are and who you were born to be, it can be very powerful.”
203. “As you step every day and we’re going to see challenges, we going to see failures, we should certainly learn from the failures and be gracious with our successes too as well.”
204. “Michael Cole, The Rock knows that you have never, EVER, had a piece of poontang pie!”
205. “The only thing strong about the French Army is their damn body odor.”
206. “Look at The Rock’s competition! Look at him! It looks like a big monkey came down here, took a crap, and out came Mankind!”
207. “I like the idea of working in different genres and transcending genres and hopefully finding success, and ultimately make movies people like.”
208. “Any time I’m on-screen it is realistic because I don’t pull my punches or anything like that.”
209. “But being on location and shooting, whether its in Puerto Rico or Atlanta, it always reminds me of how really cool my job can be. Interacting with the fans is one of the best parts of it.”
210. “That’s a traditional Samoan dance. I was lucky that I was able to fly my cousins, who are professional dancers, up from Hawaii and they were able to be in the movie with me. We had a great time.”
211. “One of the skills I had to learn and become proficient in is kissing a man. I had never kissed a man. Will Smith did it in his movies, so did Jake Gyllenhaal, and I figured it was my time. So it was me and Steve Carell – fantastic.”
212. “If you make a good family movie, then everybody in the family can relate to somebody, or in this case something. That’s always enjoyable. There’s always an important place for family movies.”
213. “When you’re in sync with the director, on the type of movie you want to make, the arc of the characters, how the characters intertwine and interact, plotlines and story, and things like that, it really makes a difference.”
214. “I believe I’m not in the press, just in terms of being photographed and paparazzi all the time, or looking for that sensationalistic type of side or anything like that, so I keep things very quiet.”
215. “I can usually get the right connection with the crowd and I don’t have to be jumping off ladders.”
216. “As an actor, you can have your own backstory and prepare all the details that you need to know for your character.”
217. “The fans of our industry are extremely savvy. At the end of the day, they understand the business is a work. It’s entertainment, nothing more.”
218. “I never wanted to stay in one genre; I never wanted to be pigeon-holed or defined as the actor who only worked in one genre. I want to be able to work in all different genres. For me it’s fun, and that’s how I grow as an actor.”
219. “For me it came from the material. It was so well written and brought the opportunity to work with great actors. And of course the opportunity to mince about was an added element that I wanted to take advantage of!”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 100 free pictures with Dwayne Johnson Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.