101. “We have too long treated the natural world as an adversary rather than as a life-sustaining gift from the Almighty. If man has the genius to build, which he has, he must also have the ability and the responsibility to preserve.”
— Gerald R. Ford
102. “I can assure you the National Federation is an organization of Republican women whose power, prestige, perception, and purpose will never be underestimated by anyone.”
103. “The pat on the back, the arm around the shoulder, the praise for what was done right and the sympathetic nod for what wasn’t are as much a part of golf as life itself.”
104. “Today, America can regain the sense of pride that existed before Vietnam. These events, tragic as they are, portend neither the end of the world nor of America’s leadership in the world.”
105. “Government exists to create and preserve conditions in which people can translate their ideas into practical reality. In the best of times, much is lost in translation. But we try.”
106. “Richard Nixon was just offered $2 million by Schick to do a television commercial – for Gillette.”
107. “I would hope that understanding and reconciliation are not limited to the 19th hole alone.”
108. “Even though this is late in an election year, there is no way we can go forward except together and no way anybody can win except by serving the people’s urgent needs. We cannot stand still or slip backwards. We must go forward now together.”
109. “In all my public and private acts as your president, I expect to follow my instincts of openness and candor with full confidence that honesty is always the best policy in the end.”
110. “As President, I am determined to offer leadership to overcome our current economic problems. My goal is for jobs for all who want to work and economic opportunity for all who want to achieve.”
111. “As a man of the Congress, let me reaffirm my conviction that the collective wisdom of our two great legislative bodies, while not infallible, will in the end serve the people faithfully and very, very well.”
112. “My golf must be improving, I’m not hitting as many spectators.”
113. “I just don’t think we should go hellfire damnation around the globe freeing people, unless it is directly related to our own national security.”
114. “Ronald Reagan was an excellent leader of our nation during challenging times at home and abroad.”
115. “Things are the way they are now, more than they ever have been before.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 100 free pictures with Gerald R. Ford Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.