201. “Pay as much attention to the things that are working positively in your life as you do to the things that give you trouble.”
— H. Jackson Brown Jr.
202. “At the end of your days, be leaning forwards, not falling backwards.”
203. “Ask someone you’d like to know to list five people they would most like to meet. It will tell you a lot about them.”
204. “Be quick to take advantage of an advantage.”
205. “Have a grateful heart to be happy.”
206. “Overpay good baby-sitters.”
207. “Perform your job better than anyone else can. That’s the best job security I know.”
208. “Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in their front yard.”
209. “Don’t do business with anyone who has a history of suing people.”
210. “I’ve learned that it doesn’t matter how your husband squeezes the toothpaste, the important thing is how he squeezes you.”
211. “It’s true; once you are a father, there’s no turning back. Your heart strings as well as your purse strings are never again the same.”
212. “Read a lot when you’re on vacation, but nothing that has to do with your business.”
213. “A friend is someone who knows you and loves you for what you were and who you are, and who also shares your hopes and dreams for who you can become.”
214. “Hire people more for their judgment than for their talents.”
215. “Never be ashamed of your patriotism.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 200 free pictures with H. Jackson Brown Jr. Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.