401. “Mature love is composed and sustaining; a celebration of commitment, companionship, and trust.”
— H. Jackson Brown Jr.
402. “Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in their front yard.”
403. “Pay as much attention to the things that are working positively in your life as you do to the things that give you trouble.”
404. “Have a grateful heart to be happy.”
405. “Young love is wild and outrageous, laughing at moderation and blinding us to common sense.”
406. “It’s true; once you are a father, there’s no turning back. Your heart strings as well as your purse strings are never again the same.”
407. “Don’t do business with anyone who has a history of suing people.”
408. “Encourage anyone who is trying to improve mentally, physically, or spiritually.”
409. “Overpay good baby-sitters.”
410. “I’ve learned that it doesn’t matter how your husband squeezes the toothpaste, the important thing is how he squeezes you.”
411. “Ask someone you’d like to know to list five people they would most like to meet. It will tell you a lot about them.”
412. “Hire people more for their judgment than for their talents.”
413. “Read a lot when you’re on vacation, but nothing that has to do with your business.”
414. “A friend is someone who knows you and loves you for what you were and who you are, and who also shares your hopes and dreams for who you can become.”
415. “Never be ashamed of your patriotism.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 200 free pictures with H. Jackson Brown Jr. Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.