351. “Reading musses up my mind.”
— Henry Ford
352. “New York is a different country. Maybe it ought to have a separate government. Everybody thinks differently, they just don’t know what the hell the rest of the United States is.”
353. “If money is your hope for independence you will never have it.”
354. “All that money can do is buy us some one else’s work in exchange for our own.”
355. “Understand the difference between being at work and working.”
356. “If there is one thing which I would banish from the earth it is fear.”
357. “The whole key of the profitable everyday living will be to discover out what’s one’s future to try and do, and after that do it.”
358. “Irrespective of whether you suspect you are able to do a factor or not, that you are right.”
359. “The thing to do with money is to put it back into yourself, into your work, into the thing that is important, into whatever you are so much interested in that it is more important than money.”
360. “The function of the machine is to liberate man from brute burdens, and release his energies to the building of his intellectual and spiritual powers for conquests in the fields of thought and higher action.”
361. “Money is worth what it will help you to produce or buy and no more.”
362. “A business which can bring itself to the point where it attracts the attention of money should be able to continue on its own feet without being financed.”
363. “At that point the child is eligible for adoption and can be placed with a family that can love the child and can raise the child.”
364. “I regarded our progress merely as an invitation to do more – as an indication that we had reached a place where we might begin to perform a real service.”
365. “The time is coming when man will be able to determine the length of his lifespan by controlling his diet.”
366. “We want to get full value out of labour so that we may be able to pay it full value. It is use – not conservation – that interests us.”
367. “The people must be helped to think naturally about money. They must be told what it is, and what makes it money, and what are the possible tricks of the present system which put nations and peoples under control of the few.”
368. “It is a striving to attain the best. To throttle it would mean to stop all progress. Certain men do not need to compete. They are pioneers.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 350 free pictures with Henry Ford Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.