101. “I wish HP nothing but the best. I think HP is an icon. Those of us who had their careers in the Valley think of Dave Packard and Bill Hewlett as role models. We would love to be half as good as they were.”
— Larry Ellison
102. “Those that believe this is merely a downturn are mad. Our industry is going to mature and as something matures, the rate of innovation does slow.”
103. “We have been doing things that are contrary; the things that people tell us won’t work from the beginning. In fact, the only way to get ahead is to find errors in conventional wisdom.”
104. “When you write a program for Android, you use the Oracle Java tools for everything, and at the very end, you push a button and say, Convert this to Android format.”
105. “In some ways, getting away from the headquarters and having a little time to reflect allows you to find errors in your strategy. You get to rethink things. Often, that helps me correct a mistake that I made or someone else is about to make.”
106. “Everyone thought the acquisition strategy was extremely risky because no one had ever done it successfully. In other words, it was innovative.”
107. “I love sailing. I like it more when I am winning.”
108. “Microsoft is already the most powerful company on earth but you ain’t seen nothing yet.”
109. “All you can do is every day, try to solve a problem and make your company better. You can’t worry about it, you can’t panic when you look at the stock market’s decline. You get frozen like a deer in the headlights. All you can do is all you can do.”
110. “I think after a certain amount, I’m going to give almost everything I have to charity. What else can you do with it? You can’t spend it, even if you try. I’ve been trying.”
111. “If I see Danny Hillis quoted as an expert on MPP one more time, I’m going to puke.”
112. “There will be no new architecture for computing for the next 1,000 years.”
113. “So what makes me happy? I was really happy to build this house. That’s it; building things. The trouble with software is that it’s very hard to show your aunt in Florida what you’ve done.”
114. “If the Internet turns out not to be the future of computing, we’re toast. But if it is, we’re golden.”
115. “The things that caused problems for me in school are the same things that help me succeed in the world.”
116. “Really great blogs do not take the place of great microprocessors. Great blogs do not replace great software. Lots and lots of blogs does not replace lots and lots of sales.”
117. “Most companies don’t want their data co-mingled with other customers. Small companies will tolerate it.”
118. “We saw – we conducted the experiment. I mean, it’s been done. We saw Apple with Steve Jobs. We saw Apple without Steve Jobs. We saw Apple with Steve Jobs. Now, we’re gonna see Apple without Steve Jobs.”
119. “We will still be enormously profitable and by far the most profitable enterprise software company.”
120. “Our goal is simply to become the desktop for e-businesses.”
121. “In order to grow at this pace, there will have to be a couple of acquisitions along the way. The tricky thing is to grow at this rate and maintain a 40 percent operating margin.”
122. “It’s Microsoft versus mankind, with Microsoft having only a slight lead.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 70 free pictures with Larry Ellison Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.