353. “We forget that we create the situations, then we give our power away by blaming the other person for our frustration. No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for “we” are the only thinkers in our mind. We create our experiences, our reality, and everyone in it. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our mind, we will find it in our lives.”
370. “People have one of two extreme reactions to my book. They either throw it across the room, or they rush out and buy 10 copies. The message I’m giving out, that what we think about becomes true for us, and negative thoughts mean good things don’t happen, isn’t always easy for some people to take.”
387. “Would you really dig into yesterday’s garbage to make tonight’s meal? Do you dig into old mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences? If a thought or belief does not serve you, let it go! There is no written law that says that because you once believed something, you have to continue to believe it forever.”
392. “If money was no object and you could do whatever you wanted, what would it be? If you absolutely knew you could not fail, what would you do? If someone waved a magic wand and you could have whatever you want, what would it be? What are you passionate about? How do you want to feel? How can you love yourself more? What have you always wanted to do? What are your hobbies? What are your interests? Whom do you admire?”
399. “Love is everywhere, and I am loving and lovable,” and to hold on to that new affirmation and to repeat it often, then it will become true for me. Now, loving people will come into my life, the people already in my life will become more loving to me, and I will find myself easily expressing love to others.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 450 free pictures with Louise Hay Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.Learn more