101. “I don’t see myself as being as big of an influence as other people seem to think.”
— Marc Jacobs
102. “I don’t think, ‘Gee, I’d like to dress this person.’ There was a picture in Us magazine. It was a jersey dress, and Courtney Love was wearing it. I have this thing about Courtney Love, this funny worship.”
103. “I am Marc Jacobs by birth, but we are Marc Jacobs by the company that we built.”
104. “Happy, happy fashion. There is not much more to it than that.”
105. “We don’t need fashion to survive, we just desire it so much.”
106. “I’m someone who came to Paris as a teenager, and I dreamed of coming back to Paris as a visitor. I never dreamed of having a job at the biggest luxury house in Paris and, you know, 15 odd years later, I’m still here.”
107. “I go through phases where I buy only Speed Stick and Axe, and Noxzema shaving cream.”
108. “As far back as I can remember, I had an interest in fashion. I used to go to sleepaway camp, and they’d provide a list of things that you had to bring, and I always wanted to be a bit more creative than the list allowed. Like, if they required chinos, I wanted to hand-paint them.”
109. “You don’t have the same reaction to a girl walking around the street today in a nightgown and a vintage coat and sneakers, that you did six years ago.”
110. “I do think that in order for a company to be interesting to the investment community, there needs to be a plan; there needs to be a bigger retail footprint. There needs to be this idea – DNA, lifestyle, words I hate.”
111. “Awkwardness gives me great comfort.”
112. “We’re developing things, but I don’t know what we’ll go with for the show, so I don’t like to talk about it.”
113. “I value very much the time before the show, when there is nothing else but to concentrate on the show, and it’s just purely design.”
114. “I think of many people and no one as a muse. I love the way Sofia looks always, and I love the way Kim looks always. Fashion may be part of their world, but it’s not their whole life. It’s not everything.”
115. “I really do believe that art changes the landscape of the world.”
116. “I believe that anything can be for men or women. I mean, I’ve worn a lace dress before!”
117. “The best dresses are like t-shirts – you just put them on and forget about them.”
118. “I always say I lived my life with my grandmother. She was emotionally stable, and she was very encouraging to me.”
119. “Sephora is a mecca for cosmetics, and it supports what I enjoy: You go into the store, and touch it, and try it, and love it. I’ve never bought anything on the Internet. I like experience.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 100 free pictures with Marc Jacobs Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.