51. “I’ve always been the bookish type, and I’ve never really hidden that about myself.”
— Molly Ringwald
52. “I think when people hear about a celebrity writing a book of any kind, the assumption is that it was dictated to a ghostwriter.”
53. “To preach abstinence, I think, is absolutely not the right message to give to kids.”
54. “Automatically everybody thinks of me as an actress who is trying to sing. And if I weren’t me I’d probably think the same thing.”
55. “I just did in my early twenties what most did when they were teenagers, being free and exploring and making mistakes, but I did it in France. I did it privately.”
56. “Whatever it is that gives you that confidence will vary from person to person, but I do believe that it is the key to succeeding at anything in life – career, relationships, anything.”
57. “Your heart doesn’t think. Your heart is stupid. It doesn’t consider the relativity of tragedy when it breaks.”
58. “The heart is stupid.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 50 free pictures with Molly Ringwald Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.