151. “There’s a large part of me that’s four years old. I wake up in the morning and I know that somewhere there’s a cookie. I don’t know where it is but I know it’s mine and I have to go find it. That’s how I live my life. My life is amazingly filled with fun.”
— Newt Gingrich
152. “It is false to suggest that Thomas Jefferson or any other Founding Father believed in a legal barrier to God in the public square.”
153. “Oh, he was asking to have an open marriage and I refused.”
154. “I believe we will elect a new President in 2012.”
155. “The idea that a congressman would be tainted by accepting money from private industry or private sources is essentially a socialist argument.”
156. “Defeating Barack Obama becomes, in fact, a duty of national security. Because the fact is, he is incapable of defending the United States.”
157. “People like me are what stand between us and Auschwitz.”
158. “It may just be because I get homesick, but I have concluded Washington’s cherry blossoms are just plain overrated.”
159. “Elected on anti-corruption platform in 1978.”
160. “When a court goes too far, it actually weakens our respect for judicial institutions.”
161. “By the end of my second term, we will have the first permanent base on the moon, and it will be American.”
162. “So I’d be quite happy to have a three-hour Lincoln-Douglas-style debate with Barack Obama. I’d let him use a teleprompter. I’ll just rely on knowledge. We’ll do fine.”
163. “We need a dramatically expanded use of statecraft.”
164. “All unemployment compensation should be tied to a job training requirement. Now the fact is, 99 weeks is an associate degree.”
165. “It is time to know more about would-be terrorists, to profile for terrorists and to actively discriminate based on suspicious terrorist information.”
166. “I think Ron Paul’s views are totally outside the mainstream of virtually every decent American.”
167. “Anyone who would understand the Reagan victory of 1980 and the movement that eliminated the Soviet Union and revitalized America must read-indeed must study-Craig Shirley’s brilliant, comprehensive work.”
168. “We have to frankly break the back of the secular-socialist machine, elect people committed to representing the American people, and then methodically rip the system apart.”
169. “Book cover, ‘Reefer Club’ Totalitarianism is when people believe they can punish their way to perfection.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 160 free pictures with Newt Gingrich Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.