101. “You have to figure out what that is, and you have to make a plan to get to it. And the plan has got to have a timeline. You have to choose something that you can afford to do and then lock it in and passionately do it.”
— Phillip C. McGraw
102. “Everybody should have the opportunity to do and be everything they can be.”
103. “Common sense needs to be more common.”
104. “You know, what we do know is that there is a high frequency of violence in the home of those who bully.”
105. “The most you get is what you ask for.”
106. “You should consider an employment change before you consider selling out.”
107. “I think I’ve got the best staff in television.”
108. “Effective negotiators have a style that those whom they are trying to influence, relate to and admire.”
109. “Well, I’m not sure what pop psychology is, but I don’t like it.”
110. “A lot of people do have tragic childhoods. But you know what? Get over it.”
111. “The Internet is just bringing all kinds of information into the home. There’s just a lot of distraction, a lot of competition for the parent’s voice to resonate in the children’s ears.”
112. “It’s hard to see your own face without a mirror.”
113. “The difference between you and the person you envy, is that you settle for less.”
114. “No matter how flat you make a pancake, it’s still got two sides.”
115. “Power begins with having a crystal-clear view of reality and what each and every person in your life is driven by.”
116. “I didn’t just come in on a load of turnips!”
117. “First, you’re going to have to stop using food for anything other than nutrition. You cannot continue to use food to celebrate, or as a companion, or for entertainment, or comfort. You cannot medicate yourself, your mood, or pain with food.”
118. “I’ve never eaten a taco, and I don’t plan to.”
119. “Life is not a success-only journey. You are going to get beat up along the way. And you’ve got to have the strength of character to get up and get back in the game.”
120. “I love life, but not everything in it. I love people, but not all of them. I love myself, but not everything about me.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 120 free pictures with Phillip C. McGraw Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.