601. “The lesson of all history warns us that we should negotiate only when our military superiority is so convincing that we can achieve our objective at the conference table, and deny the aggressor theirs.”
— Richard M. Nixon
602. “We, this nation of ours, could be the richest nation in the world. We could be the freest nation in the world – but only if the arts are alive and flourishing can we experience the true meaning of our freedom, and know the full glory of the human spirit.”
603. “I wish I could give you a lot of advice, based on my experience of winning political debates. But I don’t have that experience. My only experience is at losing them.”
604. “Our idea is to create a situation in which those lands to which we have obligations or in which we have interests, if they are ready to fight a fire, should be able to count on us to furnish the hose and water.”
605. “By the time you get dressed, drive out there, play 18 holes and come home, you’ve blown seven hours. There are better things you can do with your time.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 300 free pictures with Richard M. Nixon Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.