101. “I respond in the moment which is what makes me a good actor.”
— Russell Crowe
102. “The thing about films is you learn new stuff all the time. You think you can get to a point where you’ve got it all down. But then another, different situation arises.”
103. “I don’t know if I was ever looking for this kind of success- it came along as a by-product of concentrating on what I was doing.”
104. “Some people have got advice, some people have got horror stories. I like people that look you in the eye with a glow and say “It’s gonna be cool.””
105. “Nobody wants zealotry in a police force, you know? You do want to know that the guy who’s got that badge, is confident enough to judge a certain level of benign corruption. Like a man steals some food to feed his starving children.”
106. “Once you’re a parent, male or female, every single thing that happens in your life is seen through the prism of being a parent.”
107. “My days, if they start in the morning with a cuddle from my son, are just so much more glorious than they were prior to that.”
108. “Like everyone else, I’ve had moments when I’ve felt that I’ve been losing my grip.”
109. “When I was a little kid, I used to really embarrass my parents.”
110. “I’m not one of those fellows that is just going to have a psuedo-middling relationship.”
111. “A lot of the things that other people from outside the business would see as crazy or strange are just a natural part of the working process. Preparation is key, and detail and collaboration are the rule, but no matter how many hours you spend preparing, there’s always something.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 60 free pictures with Russell Crowe Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.