101. “I don’t really have much to prove. I can easily go in a comfort zone, make two films a year, hype them because I’ve signed them as a star, make them cheap and they will be big hits.”
— Shah Rukh Khan
102. “Yeah, I treat all my heroines like children now. I pick them up, I cuddle them, I call them baby...”
103. “It is stupid on my part to think of banning the media.”
104. “I am not someone who believes to doing a film just because it is off beat.”
105. “Sometimes, I feel the reason I have become a star beyond my films is that I am politically incorrect.”
106. “As a matter of fact, I find the Western cinema very fantastic.”
107. “I can fight with all actors, I can face them and win, but I cannot fight aliens.”
108. “We are not supposed to have an opinion. If we have an opinion, it has to be controversial – that is how we are always projected. It is difficult.”
109. “No – Kajol can never go anywhere. Kajol is absolutely hearts and minds and memories and silloys for ever and ever. I think if I was to, I wouldn’t be exaggerating I if say in our times of film-making she’s a beautiful living legend.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 100 free pictures with Shah Rukh Khan Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.