151. “Teams do not go physically flat, they go mentally stale.”
— Vince Lombardi
152. “They do not truly love who do not show their love.”
153. “Offensively, you do what you do best and you do it again and again. Defensively, you attack your opponent’s strength.”
154. “Football is a game of cliches, and I believe in every one of them.”
155. “They may not love you at the time, but they will later.”
156. “I’ve been accused of lacking compassion. But that just shows I’m not without compassion.”
157. “The only true satisfaction a player receives is the satisfaction that comes from being part of a successful team, regardless of his personal accomplishments.”
158. “Having the capacity to lead is not enough. The leader must be willing to use it.”
159. “In all my years of coaching, I have never been successful using somebody else’s play.”
160. “I hold it more important to hold the player’s confidence than their affection.”
161. “We shall play every game to the hilt with every ounce of fiber we have in our bodies.”
162. “I would say that the quality of each man’s life is the full measure of that man’s commitment of excellence and victory – whether it be football, whether it be business, whether it be politics or government or what have you.”
163. “Morally, the life of the organization must be of exemplary nature. This is one phase where the organization must not have criticism.”
164. “Faithfulness and truth are the most sacred excellences and endowments of the human mind.”
165. “Chuck Noll is building one hell of a football team up in Pittsburgh.”
166. “To the winner, there is 100-percent elation, 100-percent fun, 100-percent laughter; and yet the only thing left to the loser is resolution and determination.”
167. “Regardless of what you do put in, every game boils down to doing the things you do best and doing them over and over again.”
168. “Running a football team is no different than running any other kind of organization...”
169. “Illness and fatigue can be career ending. It mean the fans are sick and tired of you.”
170. “I think you can accomplish anything if you’re willing to pay the price.”
171. “I said, ‘You missed practice yesterday didn’t you?’ The player replied, ‘No coach, not a bit.’”
172. “Football is and always will be a game of blocking and hitting.”
173. “A man is known by the company he owns.”
174. “I don’t think there’s a punch-line scheduled, is there?”
175. “Some people try to find things in this game that don’t exist but football is only two things – blocking and tackling.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 160 free pictures with Vince Lombardi Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.