51. “Consider that all accomplishment is constituted by a series of resolved breakdowns.”
— Werner Erhard
52. “Happiness isn’t at the end of the rainbow. Happiness is at the beginning of the rainbow. Following the rainbow is happiness, not getting to the end of it.”
53. “If you stand in the rain, you get wet, whether you understand water or not.”
54. “Individuals transform when there is a shift in the principle which orients their life from one of gaining satisfaction to one of expressing the satisfaction they’ve already got.”
55. “So long as you do not know who you really are, this will be difficult. You may have to give up a lot of things to which you may be attached. You may have to give up your resentments, your anger, your upset, your annoyance, your desire to punish.”
56. “What we create together is a relationship in which our work can show up as making a difference in people’s lives. I welcome the unprecedented opportunity for us to work globally on that which concerns us all as human beings.”
57. “While most managers spend their time attempting to predict the future accurately – and while that’s valuable – the best managers are able to generate a future which was not going to happen otherwise – that is, a future which was not predictable.”
58. “Even the truth, when believed, is a lie. You must experience the truth, not believe it.”
59. “Man keeps looking for a truth that fits his reality. Given our reality, the truth doesn’t fit.”
60. “I didn’t arrive at the opportunity to make the world work for everyone by figuring out how to do it.”
61. “We can choose to make our love for each other what our lives are really about.”
62. “Just like the front and the back of the hand, being and action are distinct yet inseparable.”
63. “What gives people superiority at a task is true intention. That makes you attuned to everything.”
64. “The real purpose of est was to create space for people to participate in life – to experience true space and freedom in life.”
65. “What is is and what isn’t ain’t.”
66. “Until what is significant is created by you, you aren’t living your life, you are living some inherited life.”
67. “But that is like saying that the hole in the sand looks like the stick that you made the hole in the sand with. Holes in the sand and sticks are worlds apart. To put what happened into language would be like trying to describe a stick by telling you about the hole in the sand.”
68. “What I recognized is that you can’t put it together. It’s already together, and what you have to do is experience it being together.”
69. “Living is not the story of your life. Living is the process of experiencing right now.”
Quotes About Stories
70. “The Truth, believed, is a lie.”
71. “The important question to ask is not ‘Will we surivive?’ but ‘What if we survive?’”
72. “I have a lot of respect for L. Ron Hubbard and I consider him to be a genius and perhaps less acknowledged than he ought to be.”
73. “I have a lot of feeling for Ron Hubbard. His genius has not been sufficiently acknowledged.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 70 free pictures with Werner Erhard Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.