101. “Never let your heart take precedence over reason, otherwise you will have problems.”
— Whitney Houston
102. “I am not self-destructive. I am not a person who wants to die.”
103. “I’ve turned down a lot of arena dates because I’ve done the big-arena thing. Now, I want to do something where people can feel me and I can feel them.”
104. “I have a mother that’s very strong and family that surround me and constantly tell me they love me.”
105. “I’ve never felt like this in any other country. I feel at home, I feel wonderful.”
106. “You get that love from the people. It lets me know that all the madness I go through, all the stuff that the business has to offer with all its madness; it makes it worthwhile.”
107. “I was aware of people staring at me. No one moved. They seemed almost in trance. I just stared at the clock in the center of the church. When I finished, everyone clapped and started crying.”
108. “My mother was the first singer I had contact with. She sang constantly to us around the house, in church.”
109. “I’m a person who has life and wants to live, and always have.”
110. “I’m the kind of person, if, if I have a day that is nerve-wracking, or my week has been bad or something’s going down, I won’t eat. Some people eat, I don’t eat. And it shows in my physical frame.”
111. “I almost wish I could be more exciting, that I could match what is happening out there to me.”
112. “Nobody likes to be picked on. Nobody.”
113. “BSB are a great bunch of guys, I really like them.”
114. “My mother sang with me in her stomach; I sang with Bobbi Kris in my stomach. I believe the child starts to develop within, and whatever you read, whatever you think, whatever you do affects the child.”
115. “I think over the years, being a mother, I’ve matured in so many ways.”
116. “I’ve got some good saints out there – that’s right – that pray for me constantly. You’ve gotta have that! You do.”
117. “I have priorities. Maintaining my daughter is my first.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 60 free pictures with Whitney Houston Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.