1. “Without charity, there is no salvation.”
— Allan Kardec
2. “Unshakable faith is only that which can face reason in all human epochs.”
3. “God leaves to our conscience the choice of the road we decide to follow, and the liberty of yielding to one or another of the opposing influences that act upon us.”
Quotes About Liberty
4. “You are always wanting miracles; but God sows miracles by handfuls under your feet, and yet you still have people who deny their existence.”
5. “Imbodied spirits constitute the mankind. It is not restricted to the earth only but instead it inhabits all the worlds in space.”
6. “In a word, what characterizes the spiritist revelation is that while divine in its origin and of the initiative of the Spirits, its elaboration is fruit of man’s work.”
7. “The more clearly a principle is understood by the intellect, the more inexcusable is the neglect to put it into practice.”
8. “Prayer is always acceptable to God when dictated by the heart, for the intention is everything in his sight; and the prayer of the heart is preferable to one read from a book, however beautiful it may be, if read with the lips rather than with the thought.”
9. “Quanto a mim, antes quero que os outros fiquem com os defeitos, do que compartilhar deles.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Allan Kardec Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.