1. “Christ could be born a thousand times in Galilee – but all in vain until He is born in me.”
— Angelus Silesius
2. “I am like God and God like me. I am as large as God. He is as small as I. He cannot above me nor I beneath him be.”
3. “The Rose is without ‘why’ – she blooms because she blooms.”
4. “Do not seek God in outer space – Your heart is the only place in which to meet Him face to face.”
5. “If in your heart you make a manger for his birth then God will once again become a child on earth.”
6. “A rose is but a rose, it blooms because it blooms; it thinks not of itself, nor asks if it is seen.”
7. “By the will art thou lost, by the will art thou found, by the will art thou free, captive, and bound.”
8. “The Rose which here on earth is now perceived by me, has blossomed thus in god from all eternity.”
9. “God is a pure no-thing, concealed in now and here; the less you reach for him, the more he will appear.”
10. “Springtime is at hand. When will you ever bloom, if not here and now?”
11. “Paradise is at your own center; unless you find it there, there is no way to enter.”
12. “The name of Jesus is as ointment poured forth; It nourishes, and illumines, and stills the anguish of the soul.”
13. “If Christ were born in Bethlehem a thousand times and not in thee thyself; then art thou lost eternally.”
14. “Love is difficult, because loving is not enough: We must, like God, ourselves be Love.”
15. “It isn’t bread that feeds you; it is life and the spirit that feed you through bread.”
16. “The one awakened liberated sees all things as one unseparated.”
17. “The rose does not have a why; it blossums without reason, forgetful of self and oblivious to our vision.”
18. “God does not care what good you did, but why you did it. He does not grade the fruit but probes the core and tests the root.”
19. “Don’t think that some tomorrow you’ll see God’s Light. You see it now or err in darkest night.”
20. “Three days: Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday, I know, Yet if the past were cancelled within the here and now And then the future hidden, I could regain that Day Which I, before I was, had lived in God ’s own way.”
21. “What is outside yourself does not convey much worth; Clothes do not make the man, the saddle not the horse.”
22. “We keep so busy talking we are so keen to act that we forget that in the heart lies all we need untapped, intact.”
23. “Nothing can throw thee into the infernal abyss so much as this detested word – heed well! – this mine and thine.”
24. “God, whose love and joy are present everywhere, can’t come to visit you unless you aren’t there.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Angelus Silesius Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.