1. “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
— Anne Geddes
Father's Day Quotes
2. “I photograph from the heart. I adore little babies and I think that shows. My images are really very positive, very simple, and from the heart. Babies speak a universal language.”
3. “I have a deep love and respect for children and I cannot imagine photographic life without them playing a major part. I hope that through my work as a photographer, I have been able to pass on my appreciation of their beauty and charm.”
4. “I can’t think of any flower that wouldn’t be suitable to merge with an image of a newborn, and as I was planning for the book, Miracle, I was drawn to blossoms that appealed to me artistically.”
5. “The best images are the ones that retain their strength and impact over the years, regardless of the number of times they are viewed.”
6. “I think that emotional content is an image’s most important element, regardless of the photographic technique. Much of the work I see these days lacks the emotional impact to draw a reaction from viewers, or remain in their hearts.”
7. “Children are the true believers, and some of us are lucky enough to make the transition to adulthoood without ever losing the ability to see through young eyes.”
8. “The hardest thing in photography is to create a simple image.”
9. “I have a deep respect and love for these tiny humans, and I hope to convey in my images a measure of the beauty that exists in all children.”
10. “The trouble with flowers is that invariably, when I’m ready to photograph them, they are not in season.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Anne Geddes Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.