1. “There is only one you for all time. Fearlessly be yourself.”
— Anthony Rapp
Being Yourself Quotes
2. “Labels are for cans, not people.”
3. “Grief does not expire like a candle or the beacon on a lighthouse. It simply changes temperature.”
4. “In our culture I think most people think of grief as sadness, and that’s certainly part of it, a large part of it, but there’s also this thorniness, these edges that come out.”
5. “Everyone tells us you really don’t know what you’re capable of till you’re in the middle of it.”
6. “I wanted really to make it moment to moment, partly because I’m an actor and that’s how I operate – actors are all about creating the moment.”
7. “Acting is like going to the gym. You have to keep yourself in shape and concentrate on your core.”
8. “Anyone who loses a parent, you have to find those parts of yourself that your parent held true in themselves, especially if they’re supportive parents.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 8 free pictures with Anthony Rapp Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.