1. “I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.”
— Arthur Rubinstein
Positive Quotes, Life Quotes, Attitude Quotes
2. “Don’t tell me how talented you are. Tell me how hard you work.”
3. “Of course there is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life, and what it brings.”
4. “Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.”
5. “Music is not a hobby, not even a passion with me; music is me. I feel what people get out of me is this outlook on life, which comes out in my music. My music is the last expression of all that.”
6. “Even when I’m sick and depressed, I love life.”
7. “When I play, I make love – it is the same thing.”
8. “We only begin to live life when we learn to accept it on its own terms.”
9. “I’m passionately involved in life: I love its change, its color, its movement. To be alive, to be able to see, to walk, to have houses, music, paintings – it’s all a miracle.”
10. “The seasons are what a symphony ought to be: four perfect movements in harmony with each other.”
11. “Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don’t set any condition.”
12. “You cannot play the piano well unless you are singing within you.”
13. “When I sit in Paris in a cafe, surrounded by people, I don’t sit casually – I go over a certain sonata in my head and discover new things all the time.”
14. “I’m a free person; I feel terribly free. They could put me in chains and I still would be free because my thoughts would be mine – and that’s all I want to have.”
15. “I feel that special secret current between the public and me. I can hold them with one little note in the air, and they will not breathe. That is a great, great moment.”
16. “Life is the game that must be played, this truth at least, good friends, we know; so live and laugh, nor be dismayed as one by one the phantoms go.”
17. “What good are vitamins? Eat a lobster, eat a pound of caviar – live! If you are in love with a beautiful blonde with an empty face and no brains at all, don’t be afraid. Marry her! Live!”
18. “Sometimes I think, not so much am I a pianist, but a vampire. All my life I have lived off the blood of Chopin.”
19. “It took great courage to ask a beautiful young woman to marry me. Believe me, it is easier to play the whole Petrushka on the piano.”
20. “Sometimes when I sit down to practice and there is no one else in the room, I have to stifle an impulse to ring for the elevator man and offer him money to come in and hear me.”
21. “My father, good or bad, mistakes or no, had a direct line from his heart to the music to the people, to the audience. He played with logic and his own inner truth.”
22. “When I was young, I used to have successes with women because I was young. Now I have successes with women because I am old. Middle age was the hardest part.”
23. “I am tired before the concert, not afterward.”
24. “To be alive, to be able to see, to walk, to have houses, music, paintings – it’s all a miracle. I have adopted the technique of living life miracle to miracle.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Arthur Rubinstein Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.