1. “Through readiness and discipline, we are the masters of our fate.”
— Bill Paxton
2. “Stop your grinnin and drop your linen.”
3. “It’s always good to have no expectations when you see a film. Then you can be pleasantly disappointed or surprised.”
4. “Howdy. I’m gonna separate your head from your shoulders. Hope you don’t mind none.”
5. “I hate tests. It’s a really lousy way to judge a person’s ability.”
6. “It’s very liberating to be naked in front of a hundred people, but there’s nothing sexual about lovemaking on a movie set.”
7. “I didn’t have a normal background – I was completely demented from a very early age!”
8. “Slow motion is so visually cinematic; when you create that, you create it for your audience, you let them have the feeling of what it must be like to be there. And in a movie, you can’t forget the audience.”
9. “I’ve always loved movies about con men. I think con men are as American as apple pie.”
10. “We mystify the art of moviemaking, but it’s not amystical science. You take a good screenplay, put a group togetherand you hammer it out.”
11. “In the old days the studios guided your career. Now it’s all up to you.”
12. “When you start out as a filmmaker, you do parodies, because you can’t really compete on a studio level.”
13. “You don’t really get to pick and chose what you would like to be doing. But I’ve been very fortunate, and I think water seeks its own level. You do gravitate towards things that you would get off on.”
14. “It’s become very popular in contemporary films to have the twist ending.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Bill Paxton Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.