101. “When I was a kid, everybody in the neighborhood picked me to be the one in jail or be in the cemetery by the time I was 20.”
— Bo Jackson
102. “So, baseball is probably more physical of the two mentally.”
103. “The only thing I would change is during the summer – when I was working my summer job, if I was smart, I would have taken flying lessons at Auburn.”
104. “I was always active – I went from baseball to football. I didn’t have time to work out.”
105. “You have a lot of people on the run and really don’t have time to sit down and eat a balanced meal.”
106. “I’ve always played with kids that were five, six, seven years older than me.”
107. “I think everyone would love to see Jeff Gordon lose or get run into the wall, but I think he uses that – similar to me.”
108. “I was always an Alabama fan growing up, but when the Alabama recruiter told me I would probably not be able to play until the end of my sophomore year, or the beginning of my junior year.”
109. “You practice Monday through Friday in college, or Monday through Saturday in the pro’s – and then you just go out and knock somebody’s head off.”
110. “I love going out and doing new things.”
111. “I was the type of guy that used to get up in the morning and go out and just out run everybody on the field without stretching or warming up or anything.”
112. “The first game was against Wake Forrest – I’ll never forget that game.”
113. “My sophomore year I placed 2nd, and my junior and senior year – I got smart and piled up enough points between myself and second place where I didn’t have to run the mile.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 60 free pictures with Bo Jackson Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.