101. “I have to paint fast on television because of the limited time, but I don’t want people to see what I’m showing them as work, something to worry and fret over. This is supposed to be fun.”
— Bob Ross
102. “Traditionally, art has been for the select few.”
103. “Let’s get crazy.”
104. “Within one hour of touching the brush to canvas for the first time, my students have a total, complete painting.”
105. “Don’t be afraid to scrape the paint off and do it again. This is the way you learn, trial and error, over and over, repetition. It pays you great dividends, great, great dividends.”
106. “If what you’re doing doesn’t make you happy, you’re doing the wrong thing.”
107. “Gotta have opposites, light and dark and dark and light, in painting. It’s like in life. Gotta have a little sadness once in awhile so you know when the good times come. I’m waiting on the good times now.”
108. “You know me, I think there ought to be a big old tree right there. And let’s give him a friend. Everybody needs a friend.”
109. “They say everything looks better with odd numbers of things. But sometimes I put even numbers – just to upset the critics.”
110. “That’s initially what got me interested in painting, is that I could create any kind of world that I wanted. No bad stuff here. That’s why we have happy little trees, and everything’s happy here.”
111. “What can be painted can be punished.”
112. “Now then, let’s come right down in here and put some nice big strong arms on these trees. Tree needs an arm too. It’ll hold up the weight of the forest. Little bird has to have a place to set there. There he goes...”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 60 free pictures with Bob Ross Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.