1. “I don’t think anyone chooses the decathlon as much as it chooses you.”
— Bryan Clay
2. “I like golf, hiking, camping, boating and fishing.”
3. “If I look what sport has done in my life, I don’t think there’s any doubt that sport can change lives.”
4. “It’s kind of fun to hear that other people deal with the same kinds of issues that you do.”
5. “My life was very Japanese.”
6. “It’s not easy waking up every single morning knowing what you’re going to put your body through and having to do it. We don’t have days off.”
7. “I was blessed with certain gifts and talents and God gave them to me to be the best person I can be and to have a positive impact on other people.”
8. “You don’t have to sacrifice who you are to follow your beliefs.”
9. “You take yourself to a place where you’ve got absolutely nothing left and then you find out you have to push yourself one more step. That’s a tough place to be in.”
10. “It’s not necessarily size that matters, it’s how fast you move that implement.”
11. “Our house was always full of grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins.”
12. “I train six to seven hours every single day. I wake up six days a week and know that it’s going to be the same thing.”
13. “Repercussions are serious and they will take you places.”
14. “I love Broadway. And, I listen to country music, which I think a lot of people find surprising.”
15. “I’m competitive. I like to compete, and that’s basically what the decathlon lets me do.”
16. “I have a black lab named Luke.”
17. “I’m excited to be a part of the Olympic movement again.”
18. “I think to actually be an Olympian to me means that you’ve trained most of your life, or you’ve dedicated most of your life or a big chunk of your life into doing something that you believe that you can accomplish.”
19. “I’ve been telling people I’m in the best shape of my life, I’ve been training unbelievably hard.”
20. “How many times do you take yourself to the brink of complete collapse? It’s not a real fun place to go.”
21. “I do catch myself driving around singing tunes, but I don’t know if it’s necessarily show tunes.”
22. “Breaking the world record has always been in the works. I just need the right conditions and I can make it.”
23. “Before the decathlon I’m constantly trying to convince myself that I want to do this, that I want to take myself to that place where it’s going to hurt and things are going to be tough. But that’s like anything – you want to give your best.”
24. “We have to lie to ourselves as decathletes and say that we like all ten events.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Bryan Clay Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.