1. “It was like comparing chocolate and apples. Both tasted good, yet one was a decadent experience to be savored, and the other something that could be found in every grocer’s cart on every corner. I liked both, but I would always choose chocolate over an apple.”
— C.J. Archer
2. “I do love a woman who can misquote Shakespeare to me.”
3. “The devil get you,” Holloway hissed. “One day. But not today. I be too busy.”
4. “Luckily I can’t afford therapy, so I’ll never really know how crazy I am.”
5. “Anyway,” I added, “why do you want people noticing you? I thought you were with Anthony.” “I am. But that doesn’t mean I don’t still want guys looking at me.”
6. “Fitzroy stood over the body, his arms rigid at his sides, a bloody dagger in each hand. His loose hair fell to his eyes in ragged tangles. He was covered in blood, some of it probably his, and looked very much like an avenging devil.”
7. “I know you think what we have is sordid. Perhaps it is. Perhaps neither of us knows how to love properly and this is our twisted way of showing that we care. Or perhaps we should both be committed to an asylum.”
8. “Where common sense gets thrown out and emotions rule, trouble follows.”
9. “Yet he’d never laughed at the jokes I laughed at. I should have taken that as a sign that he wasn’t for me, at the very least.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with C.J. Archer Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.