1. “I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one.”
— Calamity Jane
2. “I’d punch that cocksucker in the balls before I’d cup him for comfort.”
3. “Those as don’t eat, without exception, fail to survive.”
4. “It was considered the most dangerous route in the Hills, but as my reputation as a rider and quick shot was well known, I was molested very little, for the toll gatherers looked on me as being a good fellow, and they knew that I never missed my mark.”
5. “The bigger a man’s gun the smaller his doodlewick.”
6. “Left the ranch in 1883, went to California, going through the States and territories, reached Ogden the latter part of 1883, and San Francisco in 1884.”
7. “On October 28th, 1887, I became the mother of a girl baby, the very image of its father, at least that is what he said, but who has the temper of its mother.”
8. “During the fall and winter we built Fort Meade and the town of Sturgis.”
9. “I was in Deadwood at the time and on hearing of the killing made my way at once to the scene of the shooting and found that my friend had been killed by McCall.”
10. “I left Montana in Spring of 1866, for Utah, arriving at Salt Lake city during the summer.”
11. “When I joined Custer I donned the uniform of a soldier. It was a bit awkward at first but I soon got to be perfectly at home in men’s clothes.”
12. “While in El Paso, I met Mr. Clinton Burk, a native of Texas, who I married in August 1885.”
13. “We were ordered out to quell an uprising of the Indians, and were out for several days, had numerous skirmishes during which six of the soldiers were killed and several severely wounded.”
14. “We remained in Texas leading a quiet home life until 1889.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Calamity Jane Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.