1. “My mom told me, ‘don’t grow up too quickly; once you’re an adult, you’re an adult.’”
— Camilla Belle
2. “You don’t have to work hard to bring emotions. It all just comes naturally, you’re there living it.”
3. “When I was younger, I had no interest. But after I went to Paris to see the collections for the first time a few years ago, they made a huge impression on me. I realized that fashion is an art form, like acting or painting.”
4. “It was a huge shock. I’ve never had hair that short in my life! I think the rest of the cast and crew were mourning my haircut more than I was! But after a while, I felt liberated, I learned to embrace it.”
5. “I’m 18, I’m going to graduate high school in a few months.”
6. “I’m never going to apologize for having a lot of guy friends, and I always have. That happens, and I’m not going to live my life where I’m not going to go out and have a coffee or lunch with my guy friends.”
7. “Hong Kong girls have a genius sense of style. I came back to the States thinking no one here has any individuality. Or cute enough socks.”
8. “By knowing your character so well you can’t go wrong. All of us kind of fell into that.”
9. “I’m not a dark person at all, so those roles are the most challenging. I don’t think I’m necessarily drawn to dark things. It just seems to work out that way.”
10. “I never thought of Kim Basinger in terms of age. For me she embodies woman with her subtleties and intricacies. She’s sensual and intellectually engaging, elegant with a very strong personal style.”
11. “The great thing about life – I’d rather not know and just hope I’m happy and healthy and I feel as good about my life as I do now.”
12. “I fully credit my family for keeping me grounded and for putting me back in line whenever necessary.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Camilla Belle Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.