1. “Today I know that there is still work to be done, but along the way I am achieving my dreams.”
— Candace Parker
2. “For me, family has always come first.”
3. “So you have to take the good with the bad.”
4. “My whole career has been trying to please people in basketball. Now it’s time to please myself.”
5. “My baby is the joy in my life.”
6. “You’re measured by championships no matter what.”
7. “The Sparks have always been committed to success and making the right moves to build upon their rich tradition in the WNBA.”
8. “I look at it this way: the WNBA is 13 years young. I think eventually women will get to that point, maybe in my daughter’s generation, where their salaries will be similar to men’s. But we’re still starting off, like, where the NBA was back in the 1950s.”
9. “My dad was my first coach and drove me extremely hard from a very young age.”
10. “You want your coach’s blessing.”
11. “I wouldn’t mind being the female MJ. I want to have major crossover appeal.”
12. “On my best days, such as when I was a junior in high school coming off a 42-point performance and near triple-double, my dad was there to tell me I haven’t arrived yet and bring me back to reality.”
13. “I don’t think I would take the game with the same mentality that I do now if I hadn’t been injured.”
14. “Male athletes don’t get dropped when they father kids.”
15. “It will be exciting to have my child share my career and to remember what I was like when I was young.”
16. “From my first dunk at 14 years old to my second NCAA Championship at the University of Tennessee, my intense training with my dad was always to credit.”
17. “I think it’s great that young girls have the WNBA to look up to now.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Candace Parker Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.