1. “Your mind is in every cell of your body.”
— Candace Pert
2. “Your body is your subconscious mind and you can’t heal it by talk alone.”
3. “Creativity comes from the spiritual realm, the collective consciousness. And the mind is in a different realm than the molecules of the brain. The brain is a receiver, not a source.”
4. “Simply bringing awareness to the process of breathing initiates the release of peptide molecules from the hindbrain to regulate breathing while unifying all systems.”
5. “EFT is at the forefront of the new healing movement.”
6. “The way our brain is wired, we only see what we believe is possible. We match patterns that already exist within ourselves through conditioning.”
7. “Most psychologists treat the mind as disembodied, a phenomenon with little or no connection to the physical body. Conversely, physicians treat the body with no regard to the mind or the emotions. But the body and mind are not separate, and we cannot treat one without the other.”
8. “Love often leads to healing, while fear and isolation breed illness. And our biggest fear is abandonment.”
9. “Emotions are the glue that holds the cells of the organism together.”
10. “EFT is destined to be a top healing tool for the 21st Century.”
11. “The body isn’t there simply to carry the head.”
12. “I always say it was great for God to send his only son, but I’m waiting for him to send his only daughter. Then things will really be great.”
13. “I’m a scientist. We don’t talk about the spirit. Soul is a four letter word in our tradition.”
14. “Part of being a helathy person is being well integrated and at peace.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Candace Pert Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.