1. “People can get crazier as they get older. I can just be weird whenever I want, and there’s the freedom of not caring what people think.”
— Candice Bergen
2. “The best way to be beautiful is to choose your parents well.”
3. “Dreams are, by definition cursed with short life spans.”
4. “The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.”
5. “People see you as an object, not as a person, and they project a set of expectations onto you. People who don’t have it think beauty is a blessing, but actually it sets you apart.”
6. “It’s impossible to be more flat-chested than I am.”
7. “I may not be a great actress but I’ve become the greatest at screen orgasms. Ten seconds of heavy breathing, roll your head from side to side, simulate a slight asthma attack and die a little.”
8. “Beauty set up distance between other people and me. It warped their behavior.”
9. “Memory is the first casualty of middle age, if I remember correctly.”
10. “Self-acceptance has been a blessed by-product of middle age.”
11. “Living in LA is like not having a date on Saturday night.”
12. “I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.”
13. “As a mother, I am a backup singer in every way. There’s never been a shred of competitiveness. I’ve always been thrilled whenever Chloe was front and center.”
14. “I guess I was a mom so late in life, my daughter was the greatest thing since sliced bread.”
15. “I admit that Post-it note sheets that adhere to virtually any surface are now my substitute of choice for retention.”
16. “THE MAN. Can’t they realize that mankind was founded on two basic principles? Religion and Death? The one motivates the other. Both motivate the man!”
17. “At an age when most actresses are being phased out, I am being phased in – with a vengeance.”
18. “It’s not just in Hollywood that women run the risk of being passed by once they reach 50. It happens in real life, too.”
19. “Were women meant to do everything – work and have babies?”
20. “I was getting offers. I had just turned them down. Then I realized I should be grateful that at age 54, people were still offering me film roles.”
21. “I remember being in tears at the hospital after Chloe was born, at the thought that someday she would have to leave home.”
22. “I never used to like babies. I’d always thought if a baby were more like a chimpanzee, I’d have one.”
23. “I certainly love doing comedy and feel most comfortable near it.”
24. “I believe a lot in monogamy, let me tell you.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 20 free pictures with Candice Bergen Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.