1. “Its important to know what motivates you, not what motivates somebody else.”
— Candy Crowley
2. “Don’t plan too hard, because something much better might be out there.”
3. “Usually you kind of give the President a pass on leaking confidential stuff.”
4. “I want to tell you how much I miss my mother. Bits of her are still there. I miss her most when I’m sitting across from her.”
5. “I still get mad. I still get upset. But I let it go more quickly.”
6. “As someone who is in awe and grateful every day to be in a country where freedom of the press, free speech and free elections are a way of life, I am wowed, amazed and excited by the opportunity to moderate a 2012 presidential debate.”
7. “I’m lighter now in a lot of ways.”
8. “Have I ever made a mistake? I am sure. Do I think I can stand on my record? I do.”
9. “I’m a vegetarian who doesn’t like eggplant parmesan. Isn’t that awful? I’m also sick of portobello mushrooms. People are like, ‘A vegetarian’s coming to dinner,’ so they serve those.”
10. “I feel great physically. I feel really good.”
11. “Id love to have William Faulkner, Beethoven and Bach over. I want to find out what makes those guys tick!”
12. “I was born in the Midwest, where salad was cherry Jell-O with bananas in it. Now children are more aware of healthy foods.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Candy Crowley Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.