1. “I am a star because I have always felt so alienated and I project this feeling to others.”
— Candy Darling
2. “I was not meant for this world. I don’t know. All I know is, I love, and I am not loved. I do not know happiness. I know despair, loneliness, and longing.”
3. “I feel like I’m living in a prison. There are so many things I may not experience. I cannot go swimming, can’t visit relatives, can’t get a job, can’t have a boyfriend. I see so much of life I cannot have. I am living in a veritable prison.”
4. “You must always be yourself, no matter what the price. It is the highest form of morality.”
5. “A grief shared is half a grief A joy shared is twice a joy.”
6. “I don’t think the sunrise is as good as the moonlight.”
7. “I’m a thousand different people. Every one is real.”
8. “I’d rather be a silly old fool than a lonely old woman.”
9. “I am not a genuine woman, but I am not interested in genuineness.”
10. “I have always believed that socially unacceptable men make much better lovers because they are more sensitive.”
11. “This is my barbed wire dress. It protects the property but doesn’t hide the view.”
12. “I’ve had small parts in big pictures and big parts in small pictures.”
13. “Do what you can because there are many things that need doing.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Candy Darling Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.