1. “You need a little bit of the crazy to keep things fun.”
— Caprice Crane
2. “Don’t sit back and be a bystander of your own life.”
3. “Someone once said, People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. They forgot one other option: Some people come only to give us their contact information, let us know that we really need to get together sometime, and why don’t we give them a call?”
4. “People can be taught to hate. And people can be taught to spell. But apparently, it’s one or the other.”
5. “People often say that writing is ten percent inspiration and ninety percent perspiration. This is nonsense, of course. It’s pretty much one hundred percent caffeine.”
6. “Dating is like pushing your tray along in a cafeteria. Nothing looks good, but you know you have to pick something by the time you reach the cashier.”
7. “Believing there’s no such thing as luck is very unlucky. Like, the worst. Beyond stealing someone’s lucky four-leaf clover.”
8. “If you have a good date, it’s nice to text them afterward to say “thanks.” But if they were totally lame, it’s fun to text “unsubscribe.””
9. “When a girl says, ‘I can’t believe I’m doing this!’ just know that she had it planned from the minute she shaved.”
10. “People make changes in their life, and they blend and assimilate. They find a way to make it work. That’s where I’ve always taken the wrong turn. By not taking a turn at all.”
11. “All of my most significant moments somehow involved music. It’s like my life was a John Hughes film and somebody had to put together the perfect soundtrack.”
12. “I didn’t want to accept failure. Even though sometimes the strength it takes to admit failure is probably worth as much as the determination not to quit. So there you have, I was stuck fighting for a relationship with a boyfriend who, in truth be told, I’d rather forget ever existed.”
13. “Love is pretty much a decision anyway. Just like happiness. You can decide to either love someone or not, be happy or not. The rest is just commitment to the idea.”
14. “What made pigs different? Why were they bred for food and held in captivity, while dogs and cats were welcomed into our homes and treated like family? Aside from physicality, we could see no difference between her and our dogs.”
15. “Picture the person who intimidates you most. Now picture them crouched like a dog, pooping on the sidewalk, looking up at you, all vulnerable. We all poop. Maybe not on the sidewalk, but nobody is better than you and don’t let them think they are for a minute.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Caprice Crane Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.