1. “Not everyone can be a theologian, but everyone should know some theology.”
— Carl E. Olson
2. “Becoming Catholic involves entering into a relationship with the Catholic Church.”
3. “People have no tolerance. They think all bugs are bad. It’s the American way. If you don’t like something, kill it.”
4. “If one’s careful study of the facts shows that the Catholic Church is correct about Jesus-his life, teachings, death, and Resurrection-then why not give the Church the benefit of the doubt and carefully study her reasons for rejecting contraception, homosexual acts, and women’s ordination?”
5. “I never use the word “drug” without defining it. I define it exactly the way the DEA defines it, “a chemical compound capable of reproduction in standardized dosages.” I explain that marijuana is a plant with many drugs in it, just like any other plant.”
6. “Apparently God takes reception of Holy Communion seriously. Apparently some things are more sacred than politics. Apparently it’s all or nothing when it comes to being Catholic.”
7. “Superficial similarities exist between Christianity and some ancient pagan religions. But careful study reveals that there are far more dissimilarities.”
8. “We’ve got a good inspection system in Arizona managing products that come from other parts of the county that could carry insects that could become problematic.”
9. “They can call or e-mail, too, but I’d rather see the bug.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 9 free pictures with Carl E. Olson Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.