1. “Love teaches you humility – patience – understanding.”
— Charles Todd
2. “We left the flat together. I expected– dreaded– Mrs. Hennessy popping out her door and asking who my young man was. “An escaped murderer, Mrs. Hennessy; my father will be horrified.” But she didn’t come out her door.”
3. “You can’t save the world from itself. If people are intent on destroying themselves, they will. And sometimes they don’t care if they bring others down with them. That’s selfish but it’s human nature.”
4. “My mother had said to me afterward, “Your father is a fool.” When I asked her why, she’d shrugged. “Men generally are,” she’d retorted, and changed the subject.”
5. “Hamish was like a trumpet in his head. “You will no’ die. Do you hear me? You willna’ die!” “You’re already dead, Corporal. You can’t stop me.” Rutledge was finding it hard to concentrate. “You willna’ die! I willna’ let you die!”
6. “Sometimes you see briefly into someone’s heart, and it becomes a bond between you that goes beyond friendship.”
7. “I hadn’t realized that a break in a bone could be so exquisitely painful. I’d feel a greater tolerance for the the wounded after this.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with Charles Todd Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.