1. “We sometimes underestimate the influence of little things.”
— Charles W. Chesnutt
2. “We are all puppets in the hands of fate and seldom see the strings...”
3. “There’s time enough, but none to spare.”
4. “Sins, like chickens, come home to roost.”
5. “As man sows, so shall he reap. In works of fiction, such men are sometimes converted. More often, in real life, they do not change their natures until they are converted into dust.”
6. “The workings of the human heart are the profoundest mystery of the universe. One moment they make us despair of our kind, and the next we see in them the reflection of the divine image.”
7. “Impossibilities are merely things of which we have not learned, or which we do not wish to happen.”
8. “There are sordid souls that eat and drink and breed and die, and imagine they have lived.”
9. “Those that set in motion the forces of evil cannot always control them afterwards.”
10. “Race prejudice is the devil unchained.”
11. “The workings of the human heart are the profoundest mystery of the universe.”
12. “I think I must write a book. It has been my cherished dream and I feel an influence that I cannot resist calling me to the task.”
13. “We make our customs lightly; once made, like our sins, they grip us in bands of steel; we become the creatures of our creation.”
14. “Out of what trifles grow the tragedies of life.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Charles W. Chesnutt Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.