1. “You are what you share.”
— Charles Webster Leadbeater
2. “It is the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive.”
3. “The idea of God holding a grudge against us and needing to be asked to forgive us is an outrage on the Fatherhood of God.”
4. “We know that all must, in the end, stand by the side of the Divine. There is no escape from it, because that is His will.”
5. “The clairvoyant is simply a man who develops within himself the power to respond to another octave out of the stupendous gamut of possible vibrations, and so enables himself to see more of the world around him than those of more limited perception.”
6. “It has not been the fashion to be scientific about religion, but it is necessary that we should be scientific; it is time that we examined ourselves as to our faith and tried to know what we believe and why, and on what we base our belief.”
7. “We must beware of falling into the fatally common error of supposing that what we see is all there is to see.”
8. “All life is evolving, for evolution is God’s law; and man grows slowly and steadily along with the rest.”
9. “The daily life is so wearisome; yet duty lies that way.”
10. “If we wish to unfold the mind in our children we do not leave them to their own uncultivated taste in all these things, but we try to help them to train that taste, whether it be in art, in music or in literature.”
11. “If we love a person, we love him, and whatever he may do will not affect our love. It may cause us pain if he does evil, because we love him; it may cause us sorrow and suffering; but it cannot affect our love.”
12. “The records of every great religion show the presence of such Supermen, so full of the Divine Life that again and again they have been taken as the very representatives of God Himself.”
13. “The attitude of mourning is a faithless attitude, an ignorant attitude. The more we know, the more fully we shall trust, for we shall feel with utter certainty that we and our dead are alike in the hands of perfect Power and perfect Wisdom, directed by perfect Love.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Charles Webster Leadbeater Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.