1. “Until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore, you will not know the terror of being forever lost at sea.”
— Charlie Cook
2. “Your deepest roots are in nature. No matter who you are, where you live, or what kind of life you lead, you remain irrevocably linked with the rest of creation.”
3. “The idea of regularly acknowledging our indebtedness to the natural world and giving thanks for the many gifts we receive from it, or considering other species to be our close “relations” which many indigenous peoples still do, couldn’t be more alien to most of us.”
4. “The debt ceiling debacle is almost a horrible metaphor: It’s as if a bomb went off at 800 Pennsylvania Avenue and sent shrapnel flying in every direction. I don’t know what these guys think they’re doing, but it looks like they’re committing political suicide.”
5. “Now that we’re essentially an indoor species, walled off from the world of other life forms, we’re divorced from the very domain that supports and sustains our lives.”
6. “The risk is enormous to Democrats. Even talking about censure or impeachment threatens to really agitate the Republican base.”
7. “Not a day goes by that I don’t click on RealClearPolitics at least once, the presidential poll charts, graphs and moving averages are great. If RCP didn’t already exist, somebody would have to invent it.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with Charlie Cook Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.