1. “I love my country. I love my guns. I love my family. I love the way it is now, and anybody that tries to change it has to come through me. That should be all of our attitudes. Cause this is America, and a country boy is good enough for me, son.”
— Charlie Daniels
2. “What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.”
3. “The news is not about news anymore. It’s about protecting some people, destroying others and shoving a socialist agenda down the collective throats of America.”
4. “So say it loud and let it ring We are all a part of everything The future, present and the past Fly on proud bird You’re free at last.”
5. “You’d better watch where you go, and remember where you’ve been.”
6. “There’s a lathered sorrel stallion running through the Joshua trees and a young man in the saddle with his coat tails in the breeze. He’s got a six gun on his right hip and a rifle at his knees and he’s dealing in a game that he can’t win.”
7. “Well, I just can’t play the game anymore. I’m 63 years old, and I’ve been in the business for 40 years now. I take good advice and direction really well, but I don’t need somebody that finished college two years ago to come in and tell me what I should be recording.”
8. “He may look dumb, but that’s just a disguise.”
9. “Marry somebody you love. That’s the whole thing. And continue to love them.”
10. “A friend of mine, that I had known for some time, came up one day with an old guitar. I don’t know where he got it, I don’t know how long he’d had it, but he knew about two chords on it. He proceeded to teach them to me, and then we proceeded to go crazy over music.”
11. “I just feel such freedom to do whatever. If a song’s seven minutes or ten minutes long, then so be it – it’s that long.”
12. “I just thank God I can make a living doing something I enjoy as much as I do playing music.”
13. “We didn’t have a garage to rehearse in. We had to aggravate the folks in the house. But I got a chance to play in a beer joint, and that’s how it started.”
14. “The United States of America took a giant step toward a totalitarian socialist government when the Supreme Court voted to uphold Obamacare, allowing the individual mandate for the government to force American citizens to buy health insurance whether they want to or not.”
15. “My next project will be a Christian album, another one. I wrote the songs for the ones you’re referring to, but I want to do some of my old gospel favorites. That’s what my next album’s going to be.”
16. “We can get rid of red tape.”
17. “As in the case of California, the wolf is at the door of America and the present administration acts as if it’s a pussycat. America cannot maintain the present entitlement programs and support a government this size and keep on living on a credit card.”
18. “I had been on the road for a long time and was not really getting anywhere. Bob Johnston, a friend of mine, had taken over Columbia in Nashville. He asked me if I wanted to come down. I did – thank God I did.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Charlie Daniels Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.