1. “We oft know little of who we were, only something of who we are, and nothing of who we may be.”
— Charlie Fletcher
2. “Everybody wants to fly. At some stage in their lives, everyone looks up in the sky and sees the seemingly effortlessness of a bird in the gulf of air overhead and thinks: I wish, just one time, that could be me.”
3. “Everything is funny from some angle, I assure you it is. It’s just a matter of where you’re standing.”
4. “There’s nothing weak about beauty, child. The only weakness in it is if you think it means anything important.”
5. “People pay money to go in there and that row thrown at them? Could stick your head in a bucket and whack it with a stick for free...”
6. “You know what you are, young ’un? You’re the grand bloody panjandrum of the painfully bleeding obvious.”
7. “A sec ret is but a betrayal waiting to happen.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with Charlie Fletcher Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.