1. “I’ve taken my destiny into my own hands and I’m in a happy place.”
— Charlie Simpson
2. “I love my girlfriend to bits. I’d never do anything to hurt her.”
3. “It was a fun job but I’d never claim Busted was anything other than a pop band.”
4. “I started to hate fame, I didn’t want to go out, because I didn’t want to be recognised for what I was being recognised for.”
5. “There were a few 6th form girls that I got with when I was I the 6th form, they were really nice, so that was cool.”
6. “I wouldn’t go back and change anything.”
7. “I’ve lived my career backwards – I started off huge and I’ve got smaller and more personal, and I’m much more comfortable now.”
8. “My life now could not be better.”
9. “I was fine with everything except Maths. I was terrible at Maths.”
10. “I wanted to play music. I didn’t think about where it would go or what it would do.”
11. “Busted is not the ideal band I’d like to be in by any stretch of the imagination.”
12. “Pop is in a shocking state at the moment.”
13. “I understand how hard rock fans feel inside out, because I was one of those people.”
14. “The Busted thing happened when I was 16. I saw an opportunity, took it and it was better than being at school. It was a fun job but I’d never claim Busted was anything other than a pop band.”
15. “I’m incredibly proud of everything that we’ve achieved in Busted. We’ve enjoyed some of the best times in our lives together.”
16. “Really young kids are into guitars.”
17. “I’ve got so many musical personalities, I could probably get treatment for it.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Charlie Simpson Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.