101. “When I grew up, it was a time when women were just supposed to be cute and not have many opinions. My mother and her friends were quite different. They were all the most beautiful women you’ve ever seen, and they were very strong women.”
102. “There is only one value to having the look you have when you are young and no value to the look you have when you are older.”
103. “I’m going to have wrinkles really soon.”
104. “I really don’t think of myself as a singer. I think of myself as an entertainer, and the best place I do it is onstage.”
105. “Husbands are like fires – they go out when they’re left unattended.”
106. “I’m the female equivalent of a counterfeit $20 bill. Half of what you see is a pretty good reproduction, the rest is a fraud.”
107. “People are negative no matter what you do.”
108. “To me marriage is for five or ten years.”
109. “I know I’m not supposed to have any opinions about politics, because I’m famous.”
110. “I remember a great America where we made everything. There was a time when the only thing you got from Japan was a really bad cheap transistor radio that some aunt gave you for Christmas.”
111. “One thing about prejudices – once you break one of them, you’re screwed, because then they all have got to go.”
112. “I don’t like Bush. I don’t trust him. I don’t like his record. He’s stupid. He’s lazy.”
113. “You know, honey, husbands come and go but I’m still Cher at the end of the day.”
114. “I’m not gonna become Ann Bancroft or Meryl Streep and have all the burden that being a “serious actress” entails.”
115. “Unless you’re willing to look a little foolish, forget the possibility of becoming great.”
116. “If you could bottle it, everyone would have one!”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 100 free pictures with Cher Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.