1. “But I’d rather look back and regret something I did when I was young and crazy, than look back and regret something I never had the courage to do, and realize it’s too late.”
— Cherrie Lynn
2. “Who needs a fairytale? In the end, I only want to be happy with a guy I love, and who loves me just as much. That’s all I need.”
3. “You have to predict and examine and understand every argument the other side is going to throw at you. It’s not about being the one who’s right. It’s about showing them why they’re wrong.”
4. “Give yourself permission to not be perfect. Life’s too short, but you’re still young. Give up that iron-knuckle grip you have on excellence and just... have fun. For a change.”
5. “Where you trying to go, huh? Come on me, Macy. Come on me, or I’ll take you outside and make you scream right there on the front lawn for the whole fuckin’ neighborhood to hear.”
6. “I’ll give you all the dates you want. But that cooling-off thing? I can’t promise you that.”
7. “I can be good. Or I can be as bad as you want me to be.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 7 free pictures with Cherrie Lynn Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2023 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.