1. “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.”
— Cyril Cusack
New Year Quotes
2. “I love the theatre and theatre people.”
3. “Religion promotes the divine discontent within oneself, so that one tries to make oneself a better person and draw oneself closer to God.”
4. “To maintain one’s individuality, integrity, and true personality in the theatre is a big task.”
5. “I have been on my own all my life except during those touring days.”
6. “Theatre has no national identity. It is something for the world, whether it is Irish, English, or French.”
7. “I am basically a religious man.”
8. “Acting is the most brotherly and sisterly profession in the world.”
9. “They say 6 million people see you when you act in a film; it may only be 600 in a play. But the effect on the 600 may be truer and more lasting.”
10. “I was rather a fat little boy.”
11. “The actor has a constant problem of personal identity.”
12. “In my younger years my dedication may have expressed itself egotistically.”
13. “The relationship with a live audience seems to me to count for more.”
14. “One’s performance is often heightened by the brilliance and generosity of other actors.”
15. “I have tried to explore the little talent I have for writing.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 15 free pictures with Cyril Cusack Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.