1. “Happy trails to you, until we meet again.”
— Dale Evans
2. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”
Marriage Quotes, Christmas Quotes, Quotes About Children
3. “Every day we live is a priceless gift of God, loaded with possibilities to learn something new, to gain fresh insights.”
4. “Life is not over because you have diabetes. Make the most of what you have, be grateful.”
5. “It’s the way you ride the trail that counts.”
6. “If we never had any storms, we couldn’t appreciate the sunshine.”
7. “Prayer! I couldn’t live without it; I would have died a thousand times if it had not been for my chance to talk it over with God, and gain strength in it from him.”
8. “Time and experience have taught me a priceless lesson: Any child you take for your own becomes your own if you give of yourself to that child. I have born two children and had seven others by adoption, and they are all my children, equally beloved and precious.”
9. “Who cares about the clouds when we’re together? Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.”
10. “Much of the beauty of Christmas lies in its challenge to look further, deeper, until we find its secret in the heart of God. But we never find that unless we look beyond the presents under the tree.”
11. “I lay in the bed at the hospital and said, ‘let’s see what I have left.’ And I could see, I could speak, I could think, I could read. I simply tabulated my blessings, and that gave me a start.”
12. “Christmas, my child, is love in action.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with Dale Evans Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2022 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.