14. “He who began a good work in you will complete it. Don’t give up. Press on. No matter how far you feel you’ve come – or how far you feel you have to go – don’t stop now. Even if you miss the mark terribly, today is a new day. Live for “that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed” you.”
17. “The Christian life is one of joy and blessing, and even in the midst of heartbreaking times, we have a hope that we can confidently cling to. There are so many things He does for us and gives to us. But as we grow closer to God, we realize that a full life is not about what we get, but what we give. We find the true happiness of serving others out of love for God.”
20. “Where is your focus today? The beautiful or the ugly? Things to praise or things that are to be cursed? Things of eternal value or things that are worthless? Turn from the worthless and ponder the true, the noble, the authentic, the reputable, and the gracious. It took David deep into the heart of God and will do so for us!”
22. “When love is our purpose, when love is the goal, when love is our anchor, our lives and actions change to mirror the heart of our great God. When we love God with all our hearts, we trust Him so completely that we want His will in our lives because we know that is absolutely what is best for us. It’s not even a question. We no longer let other gods rule our life. We don’t demand our way and find ourselves on wrong paths. To serve others becomes the greatest joy, not the greatest burden.”
23. “Nowhere does that moment become more real to me than in worship. That’s when I realize in every fiber of my being that the Maker of heaven and earth has reached down to me, His servant. That’s when I realize how unworthy and powerless I am to experience the magnitude of His sovereignty, power, and might in my own strength. But His grace is abundant toward me, each and every moment.”
25. “George MacDonald, the nineteenth-century British preacher and author, said, “It is not the cares of today, but the cares of tomorrow, that weigh a man down. For the needs of today we have corresponding strength given. For the morrow we are told to trust. It is not ours yet. It is when tomorrow’s burden is added to the burden of today that the weight is more than a man can bear.”
28. “The enemy has always had a great way of trying to keep each of us tied to past sin, weighing us down with sorrow or pain and regret. Feeling heavy under the weight of knowing you made stupid mistakes will, if you allow it, cripple you for life. We have all fallen short. There is no one on earth who has not made mistakes. But walking in the miracle of forgiveness gives God much glory. The.”
31. “We can still fall into the trap of self-deceit today. It always begins through pride and arrogance, somehow thinking that our ways are superior to God’s ways. In this season when the church celebrates Jesus’ mighty work of redemption, let’s not miss the joy of complete obedience to God’s will and plans for our life.”
34. “What a show Caiaphas put on for his co-conspirators when he tore his clothes. Isn’t it ironic that this supposed defender of the faith broke the law in his fervor? In Leviticus 21:10, the high priest is specifically prohibited from uncovering his head or rending his clothes. But Caiaphas wasn’t really concerned with truth. He had hatched a scheme to rid himself of this prophet who spoke with authority he did not have.”
35. “Every one of us needs a teacher. But every one of us also needs to be a teacher. It doesn’t mean we will stand before a large audience or have a classroom we are responsible for. It may be a son and daughter we read Bible stories to in our home. It may be a friend we meet with over coffee to read a passage of Scripture and pray.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 35 free pictures with Darlene Zschech Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.Learn more