1. “The loss was not bad luck. It was bad analysis.”
— David Einhorn
2. “In the real world, illiquid assets carry a discount.”
3. “As an investor my job is to figure out what will happen rather than what should happen.”
4. “You have a certain set of facts and you are looking for situations where you have an edge, whether the edge is psychological or statistical.”
5. “What do you call a stock that’s down 90%? A stock that was down 80% and then got cut in half.”
6. “What is uncertain is how much further the bubble can expand, and what might pop it.”
7. “When people ask me what I do for a living, I generally tell them ‘I run a hedge fund.’ The majority give me a strange look, so I quickly add, ‘I am a money manager.’ When the strange look persists, as it often does, I correct it to simply, ‘I’m an investor.’ Everyone knows what that is.”
8. “When you leave a good job to go off on your own and don’t expect to make money for a while, you name the firm whatever your wife says you should.”
9. “Ive got a fantasy-baseball team with my brother. But I have to admit, he does all the work.”
10. “Microsoft could help Facebook with one of the biggest challenges, namely monetizing its traffic without reducing the user’s experience. It’s obvious that Microsoft needs traffic and Facebook needs search.”
We hope you enjoyed our collection of 10 free pictures with David Einhorn Quotes.
All of the images on this page were created with QuoteFancy Studio.
Use QuoteFancy Studio to create high-quality images for your desktop backgrounds, blog posts, presentations, social media, videos, posters and more.
© 2021 Quotefancy. All rights reserved.